IPWEA, in association with IFME, presents its newest training equipping asset and finance management professionals with capabilities to achieve financially sustainable service delivery.
1. Professional Certificate in Infrastructure Financial Management
This International Course is open for registrations now.
- 6 module course, delivered over 8 weeks.
- Delivered Online via videos, live Q&A and discussion groups.
- Learn Practical skills, linking asset management planning and financial management planning to achieve service objectives.
- Be mentored by industry-leading subject matter experts and earn CPD.
Module 1 commences March 1, 2021
For more information visit https://www.ipwea.org/procert-ifm
2. Asset Management Foundations course
Build your knowledge and understand the key concepts and theories of Asset Management with the Asset Management Foundations course.
Kick-start your career in Asset Management by joining IPWEA for this 4-week online course. Designed to accommodate your busy schedule, the Asset Management Foundations course will:
- Explain the difference between Asset Management and Managing Assets,
- Discuss the fundamentals of realising value from assets,
- Identify the core principles that underpin good Asset Management,
- Outline the Asset Management System,
- Define lifecycle activities, and
- Demonstrate the continuous improvement process
The Asset Management Foundations course will build capacity for any asset-intensive organisation while increasing your own understanding of the asset management discipline.
Course starts March 8, 2021 | CPD 25 hours
For more information visit https://www.ipwea.org/education/edu-pathway/assetmanagementfoundations
3. Professional Certificate in Asset Management Planning
Fast track your career - develop an Asset Management Plan with IPWEA
The Professional Certificate in Asset Management Planning provides hands-on experience using your organisation's own data. Participants draft an Asset Management Plan as part of completing the online course. We provide the tools.
International Course | 12 April
- Delivered online via videos, live Q&As and discussion groups over 8 weeks.
- Learn practical skills, develop a credible Asset Management plan using your data
- Be mentored by industry leaders
For more information visit www.ipwea.org/procert-AMP
------------------------------Chris ChampionSecretary-GeneralInternational Federation of Municipal Engineeringsecfirstname.lastname@example.org------------------------------